WISDOM FOR WORSHIP continued
7. Inexhaustible are the ways we can celebrate His matchless Love, worship has no limits!
8. The heart of worship is the worship of the heart!
9. It is ok to be self absorbed, as long as JESUS is at the heart of who you are !
10. We will never truly feel good about ourselves until we have God within ourselves!
11. Self-esteem is having something about ourselves to esteem or to feel good about but worship is esteeming and feeling good about God within ourselves.
12. Since the ‘Fall’ it is not our natural tendancy to search for God, which is why it is so important to do all we can to reply when He calls.
He wooes those who respond with worship.
13. When something seems wrong inside with who we are morally, His presence is the best place to run to get fixed. Worship guarantees we’ll find His presence to sort through our imperfections.
14. Life essentially is time broken down year by year, month by month, week by week, day by day, hour by hour and minute by minute into what we are pursuing. Rest is taking a break from what we are pursuing but If God and His love is not the object of that pursuit we will never find rest.
15. Lost for words! Fewer words are a sign or result of true awe! When we are in awe of God, the less we will have to say or sing to Him at that moment !